Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trip to the ER and overnight stay at the hospital



On Sunday while walking out of church Aiden and I slipped on the ice. Aiden started crying really hard and I was not sure if he had hit his head or what so we decided to take him to the ER. They took x-rays of his arms, legs, and whole body. They also took a couple of c-t scans of his whole body. They found a bruise on his lung, so the doctor wanted to keep him overnight to make sure the bruise did not get any bigger. He also has a huge bruise on his elbow. That is what is hurting him the most, everytime we touch it he starts crying. I feel so bad for him. I feel like a terrible mother for hurting my child. Incase anyone was wondering what happend to me I hurt my knee and my arm hurts a little bit.

No comments: